Web Print enables printing from your own devices without the need for any software to be installed.
Below are the step by step instructions for submitting a print job.
- Open a web browser and go to https://webprint.kendal.ac.uk:9192/app or use the link below below
Note – You should bookmark this link for future reference.
2. Once logged in with your normal college username (eg: smithj15) and password , select the submit a job link.
3. A list of available printers will load, please select from the list that is provided and click the Print Options and Account selection button at the bottom of the page.
4. Input the number of copies you would like to print and click the Upload Documents button in the bottom right.
5. Drag and drop your file or click Choose File to upload the file you would like to print. This page will also give you the accepted file types that Web Print supports. Click Upload & Complete in lower right.
6. Your print job will now be processed and printed out at your chosen printer. If you have chosen the follow-me-kyocera printer, you will need to login to the photocopier to release the print job.