You can print from any College PC or Laptop, that is in any College building and has a network cable attached (Not Wi-Fi). A quick help guide is displayed next to each printer.
- Select File then Print (or Control + P)
- The default output for all Kyocera Printers is black and white and double sided
- Change settings if required to select colour, staples etc.
- Now press either Print or OK, depending on which application you are using.
- Go to any Kyocera Printer, present your /staff ID card to the reader or enter your username & Password and release your job.
If you are printing to a staffroom printer some option will be unavailable. Direct any large print jobs to the photocopiers as this is much more cost efficient.