Skip to content
- Go to System Preferences,you can find this by clicking the apple logo in the top left corner.
- Once in System Preferences, select Printers & Scanners.
- To find the list of printers, select the Plus icon.
- A new window will pop up.You will now see a list of printers, pick the printer you want then click add.
- Now the printer is added. When you go to print you’ll need to authenticate to release the print job to the printer.A new window will open asking you for a username and password. The username and password will be what you use to login to the college PC’s with.